Thanks for the feedback, I'm trying not to give too much away but it'll slot into place soon enough. Happy Commenting!
Song: Nelly - Party People
ELLA'S POV - PART TWO
I sat on my bed wondering what to wear. I had nothing to wear. It’s not like I don’t have any clothes, more like I had nothing I wanted to wear at that point. I wanted to look good. Pretty but not try hard, sexy but not slutty.
Jordan had said he’d come get me at nine and I had fifteen minutes left before he was supposed to arrive. I was still confused. Talking to Gina hadn’t cleared anything up and Jordan had blown hot and cold earlier. He had been so considerate thinking I might want carrot cake, checking to see that I was ok, giving me his jacket in the park even if he cold himself. Then he had seemed distant asking about Diesel. It’s not like he hadn’t asked me to places before, so why was this any harder? I’d already met some of his teammates, was it because this would be in a public place? We’re supposed to be exclusive, I’m not his girlfriend so it’s not like we’re going public.
I walked into Gina’s room, hoping she’d have something I could wear. Gina had taken her grey dress that I’d borrowed in Acapulco so that was out of the question. Uninspired I walked through to Soph’s room. Soph is the ultimate party queen and her fashion choice is at times, questionable. Her wardrobe contains the most bizarre selection of clothes that would make Madonna look proud. However tonight I didn’t want to look like Madonna or Soph, so I headed back to my own room, settling on this dress
I smiled at my reflection before letting my hair down into loose waves and applying a coat of lipgloss.
“Can we just stay here?” was Jordan’s reaction when I opened the door to him. I shook my head, tempted at the thought. “Tanger’s driving but please,” Jordan said as we heard a horn honk outside, as he wrapped his hands around my waist and bringing me towards his lips. I couldn’t resist kissing him. I had dreams about those lips. When he’d finally kissed all of my lipgloss off - to which he’d said “Why do girls wear that stuff? It’s sticky and doesn’t taste good,” – I found my purse and we left. Now by anyone’s standards nine o’clock is far too early to go to a club.
“Where are we going?” I asked Jordan thinking we couldn’t possibly be going to Diesel.
“Well we were going to go to Flower’s, but he and Vero had an argument so they’re probs making up now, so we’re going straight to Diesel,” he replied, taking my hand as we got out of the lift and headed towards a dark SUV.
As soon as we got into the VIP section, we left Geno and Tanger so that Jordan and I could start on the tequila which I knew I was going to regret in a few hours. After remembering how awful I’d been earlier I stopped after three shots and went to find a table. Most of the tables were reserved or there filled with people I didn’t recognise. Seeing two familiar figures towards the back, I made my way over.
“Hey sweets,” Gina said when she saw me. Her and Max had found a quiet table away from the others in a corner. I didn’t want to interrupt them, but I didn’t know anyone else up here at the moment, so it’s not like I had much choice.
“Where’s Jordan?” Max asked. I shrugged. I had lost him about half an hour ago. Probably hitting up the dance floor with some of the guys. I would go join him in a bit but I just needed to stop the room from spinning first.
“How was your dinner?” I asked Gina once Max had gone back to the bar. Gina smiled, she had that look of contentment in her eye and her eyes were a little glazed over.
“Great, he took me to this really nice tapas restaurant outside of the city, he’s been a perfect gentleman, not at all what I was expecting,” Gina said. I see he’d got her nicely tipsy too. “How’re you and Jordan?”
I bit my lip which I tended to do when I was thinking or nervous. It brought me time. Max took a seat next to Gina as I began. “I don’t know, he was off with me at lunch today, he just seemed distant,” I explained. I didn’t want to go into it too much but it was still bugging me.
“You know why that is?” Max answered, leaning towards me across the table. No, tell me. “He’s not used to a girl not worshipping him, turning him down or being a little standoffish. He’s used to girls who know who he is, who treat him like the big celebrity, so he’s intrigued by you, which is why he’s waiting.”
Waiting for what? I’m not going to stroke his ego for him, that’s not my job.
“What’s he waiting for?” Gina asked, not understanding Max’s logic either.
“For you to fall for him,” Max said, raising his hands in the air as if it was so simple.
You have to be kidding me, I thought. “So, he’s arrogant enough to think I’m going to fall for him?” I questioned. A big grin spread across Max’s face. Seriously?
“Yes! And you are, aren’t you?” This isn’t Romeo and Juliet? Max isn’t the fairy godmother who can just snap his fingers and make me fall for Jordan. People don’t just fall for one another like that, life isn’t a Disney story. Since when did I become such a cynic on love?
I looked down at my lap, not knowing how to reply to that. As I had told Gina earlier, I liked the blonde giant, I wasn’t in love with him and I don’t think I was falling for him yet either. Truthfully I liked spending time with him, he was good in bed and we had this great physical attraction that led to incredible sex. He was caring for me, he had come back to visit me in hospital after my epileptic seizure, he had brought me carrot cake and he knew how to make me laugh.
“I’m going to go find Jordan,” I said to Max and Gina, leaving the pink cocktail on the table. It looked good but it was probably the last thing my body needed after last night.
After looking round the dark VIP section I decided to head down the stairs to the dance floor. Jordan was not in sight. Normally he’s pretty easy to spot, he’s broad, tall and his blonde hair stands out a mile away. Not tonight. I made my way across to the bathrooms, fixing my hair and dress, freshening my breath before trying to make my way across the crowded dance floor. There were a lot of tall guys down here and I had problems seeing through the crowd. The bar area was packed three or four rows deep with people, so I gently tried to push through the hot crowd.
That’s when I saw him. Jordan. He was in the middle of the dance floor grinding with a girl with streaky brown and black hair, who was wearing the biggest grin on her plain face, her left arm covered in tattoos, wearing this ragged denim skirt and a see through top. She is the opposite of me, I thought bitterly. I watched, horrified as she leaned her head back, licking him his muscular neck, watching his hands run over her body, his eyes closed. I couldn’t stay and watch, I felt disgusted just knowing he’d been in my bed only twenty four hours earlier. Exclusive my arse.
I turned and stormed back towards the VIP section, not caring who I pushed out of the way, grabbing my purse from the table where Gina and Max sat coiled round one another. The tears threatened to fall as Gina looked up and saw my face.
“I have to go,” I said picking up my jacket and hurriedly putting it on. Gina grabbed my hand but I tugged my hand away, shaking my head as a tear rolled slowly down my cheek. I ran down the stairs, pushing my way through the crowd until I was out in the fresh air. This time there were no cameras. I hailed a cab. I wanted to go to sleep and get the hell away from Jordan.
Max was right – I was falling for him.
Hello Goodbye
7 years ago

OOO
ReplyDelete(awww she's falling for him)
i think he needs to get his head out of his ass!!!
=(
ahhhhh...dont stop now...
ReplyDeleteplease update asap I wanna know what happens
24 will be up tomorrow, I promise!
ReplyDeleteugh... dammit Jordan...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for tomorrow!!
She's jealous, so she does care, but he's being a total jerk. Neck-licking? Just got to say no to that stuff.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, what in the world Jordan? You go from saying I love you, to grinding with some ho? ewww.
ReplyDeletewtf that girl was a tramp obvi. He's got some explaining to do. Obviously she has more feelings for Jordan than she cares to admit to.
ReplyDeleteStupid Jordan! Grrr!
ReplyDelete