A/N: I LOVED your feedback from the last chapter. Thank you so much and keep it up. India xxx
Song: Lonely Island - Jizz in my Pants
JORDAN'S POV
When my phone had gone off with another new message I’d just got out of a cold shower. TK was on the phone again to his girlfriend, no doubt having phone sex, which was the last thing I wanted to hear. Kelsey was smoking hot, but hearing TK talk dirty was like walking in on your parents having sex – just plain wrong.
I looked my phone again, rereading that message again. My eyes weren’t deceiving me.
“Got my fingers in my knickers thinking about you… when can I see you?X”
Holy crap! I had to grab hold of the towel rail to keep myself together as I pictured Ella touching herself on my bed. I quickly sent a reply, knowing I was going to have sweet dreams tonight. This was definitely overstepping any mark we’d previously set as friends. Had we really ever been friends? I don’t know. She tried but as I know, no chick can resist super Staal charm.
“What’s up?” TK asked as I stepped out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped round my waist. I shrugged, trying to forget the mental image Ella had just given me. TK gave me an odd look. Normally I’m livelier in the evenings, the centre of the party, not quiet like this.
I tossed him my phone. TK just grinned his ape-shit grin at me.
“Dude, she’s hot for you, got any photos?”
Fuck you TK. I shook my head. Even if I did have photos, hell would have to freeze over before I showed them to him. Could Ella please send me a picture next time? And if I talked about Kelsey like that, he’d push me into the boards at practice at the very least. Not that the rest of us haven’t all talked about Kelsey when her and TK first got together. We did. A lot. TK can do one if he thinks Ella’s going to come locker room banter.
I opened my phone again and typed a new message. “Dinner at mine when I’m back?”
I had to see her. She couldn’t just send that, and then not expect to drive me nuts. I wished we were in Pittsburgh instead of being stuck in Atlanta so I could act on what she had sent me… Damn hole of a city. Then Carolina tomorrow for a match against Eric.
“TK can you go to Kelsey’s when we get back?” I asked. He nodded, still focusing on the TV, not questioning what I needed the apartment for. Is TK watching Oprah? Fag.
My phone beeped again.
“Can I bring anything? Wine, chocolate sauce?X”
Hot damn. I rolled over and lay on my stomach, trying to cover the growing bulge in my sweatpants, burying my head in the pillows. Chocolate sauce? Did she have any idea how much she was driving me crazy? How was I expected to go to sleep now? Tomorrow was going to be a long day.
Normally I don’t mind playing my brothers. I’ve grown up with it so it’s all I’ve known. It’s not the easiest of things when you’re in the playoffs especially as we’re all fiercely competitive. It’ll be nice when Jared finally gets into the NHL instead of messing around - he needs to pull his finger out of his ass. No pressure or anything. Eric had already rung me once this morning, but it was the last thing I needed. I don’t speak to them on game days – the rivalry is too much and it distracts me from my game day routines. Today I wanted nothing except to be in Pittsburgh. With chocolate sauce.
Song: Lady Gaga - Love Game
The buzzer rang. She’s here early, I thought, giving the sauce another stir. Girls are never early. They always keep you waiting so you wonder if you’re going to be stood up and then they appear. Always the same excuse, traffic was bad, or I couldn’t find blah blah.
I opened the door to reveal a grinning Max, holding a six pack in his hand.
“Dude, now is not the time,” I said, as Max barged past me into the hallway wearing another loud shirt. Where the fuck does he shop?
“It’s always the time,” he replied raising his hands in the air like the crazy frog he is. “TK told me you were cooking, so I thought I’d come on over and start the party. What’s that stench?”
TK needs to learn to shut his fucking mouth, I’ll buy him some tape next time I see him. And that stench is dinner. The dinner I’ve just made. By myself. Max was nodding as he set the beers on the island and went to look at the pan. He swiped a finger along the work surfaces.
“Is it supposed to be bright orange?” he looked amused. “And you cleaned! Mon ami, je suis impressioné, who is she? TK said she was dirty.”
Remember to get TK tomorrow at practice too. Last time I ever show him any texts..
“It’s curry,” I replied, taking a beer out of the pack and sitting on a stool. I had cleaned the apartment from top to bottom, hoovered, scrubbed, febreezed and put fresh sheets on the bed. I’d even cleaned away all mine and TK’s Wii games. Next time I’ll just call in those people who do it for you, so much less work. Max strolled round the kitchen and open plan living room taking it all in, beer in hand.
“So do I get to try some Staalsie cooking?” he asked shooting me a wink, before leaning himself against the island.
“Not unless you want me to kick your ass in practice tomorrow.” Seriously Max, if you stay here any longer you’re gonna cockblock me and I WILL take you down.
Max let out one of those insane laughs before taking a big swig of his beer. Him, just being here was giving the place a bad feel.
“Not sure I want to try your cooking, you’ll never be as good as me,” he said with a laugh, before heading off down the hall as the buzzer went. Shit, I thought as Max opened the door.
“Who are you?” I could hear her asking Max, confused.
“Babe, I’m whoever you want me to be,” he replied, as I pictured his smug face, no doubt giving her a cheeky wink. “Superstar, or just for you, star. The question is, who are you?” he continued.
I rolled my eyes. So fucking typical. Better go take command of the situation, I thought.
“Max, out!” I said, giving him a little push out of the door, and grabbing Ella’s hand, leading her into my apartment, and closing the door firmly behind me.
“Nice meeting you – GO JORDY!” he yelled as I was closing the door.
“Who is that?” Ella asked, putting the bottle of red on the table.
“That, is Max Talbot, another Penguin and player of the greater Pittsburgh area. He’s French, and a prick.” I kissed the top of her head, trying to peek in her purse. Maybe she had brought the chocolate sauce. She smelt good. Fruity shampoo and this perfume that was clouding my head, acting like my own aphrodisiac.
I served up supper, thanking my mum she had taught me how to cook rice. Dinner looked good, and Ella seemed to be impressed, sitting herself down at the table opposite me. I took a bite. It tasted fucking rancid. I pushed the plate away from me in disgust as I watched Ella’s face contort. She was trying to be polite, but I could tell she was not enjoying it. She picked up her wine to wash it down.
“You don’t have to eat it, let’s just order in,” I said, picking up her plate and ditching my efforts in the trash. At least she’d dig my attempt at cooking, even if I had failed miserably.
“Thanks Jordan, I’m sorry,” she said, leaning against me, holding her wine glass in her other hand. She was hotter than I remember the last time I saw her - was that even possible? I took her hands and led her across to the sofa, pulling her down next to me, planting kisses on her neck. I wanted to ask her about those messages, now was as good a time as any.
“I, err, enjoyed your messages,” I said. I felt her tense up on my lap. She didn’t need to be embarrassed. It was hot. I wanted to let her know what she did to me.
“So did you bring the chocolate sauce?” I asked. The worst she could do was to shoot me down right now. And it’s not like she didn’t suggest it - she’d be a pricktease if she went back on her words.
“Toffee actually,” she replied, turning to kiss my collar bone. Oh God, I thought. Dgjsdfkascdsfnewxsjnfd, I didn’t know what to think.
I’m in trouble.
Hello Goodbye
7 years ago

Toffee... should be very interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteBah ha. We must have posted at like exactly the same time! It was fun catching up on the last few chapters. Can't wait to see what she's got planned.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the next chapter:)
ReplyDeleteLoved it :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the next chapter!
ahhhh...loved it
ReplyDeletegreat update...cant wait to see what happens
I am intrigued. I love this story!
ReplyDeleteughhh why did you stop there?! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ReplyDeleteloved it. can't wait for the next update. : )
ReplyDelete"Is TK watching Oprah? Fag." hahahhahahahah
ReplyDeleteI love TK and Max! Can't wait to see where this goes. GO JORDAN!
ReplyDelete