Thursday, April 15, 2010

21. Three Words

Thank you for all your comments, please keep them coming!


Song:The Source ft. Candi Staton - You've Got the Love


JORDAN’S POV – PART TWO


I pulled Ella closer to me, wondering who the fuck had just invited strippers into my apartment. Sid had slinked off home, but I wouldn’t put it past him to do something like that – he’s not as innocent and pure as everyone likes to make out. In fact, Sid’s innocent public persona is a complete contrast to what he’s like in private.

“Why is there a female police officer here?” Ella asked, looking at me bewildered. How was I supposed to know? I shook my head, and pulled Ella down with me onto the ottoman. By the looks of it, it wasn’t strippers – it was a stripper, who was here for TK, and knowing I hadn’t made the phone call – it had to be Max. Who else had a strippers on speed dial?

I was torn in two. Part of me wanted to stay and watch the stripper, the other part of me wanted to screw Ella senseless. There is something about watching a woman get naked that no man can refuse – no matter how degrading the situation. And strippers or lap dancers or whatever you want to call them have a certain unobtainable allure. TK looked deliriously drunk as Max led him to a chair in the middle of the lounge, as the police officer played with the handcuffs, locking TK to the chair.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kelsey make her way to the bathroom, excusing herself not wanting to watch her boyfriend get a lap dance. After seeing Kelsey look so pale, I wondered if Ella would want to stay and watch the stripper or go somewhere else. She was watching, with a mild fascination on her face.

I looked across to my huge couch where Geno was stretched out with his eyes half open, his bottle of vodka in his hand and an empty shot glass in the other. Vero was sitting next to Flower looking her usual perfect self. Flower looked amused and slightly embarrassed to be in the same room as a stripper. He’d never joined in with mine and Max’s outings to Blush - the outings that had gotten us into trouble with Mario and Pens PR…

“You OK?” I asked, resting my chin on the top of her head.

“Yeah,” she said snapping back into the real world. “I’m just trying to understand why girls do that – my brother’s dating a stripper…” she mused.

Good for him. And she had a brother or brothers? Uh oh. Though I’m not sure I’d want my girlfriend dancing naked, straddling strangers for a living. If Ella did that… well, I don’t know what I’d do.

“Shall we go some place else? Or you wanna stay and watch?” I asked, kissing the top of her head, massaging her back and running one hand down her side and into the top of her jeans.

“Someone will see,” she whispered pulling on my wrist but not removing my hand, “but we could go back to mine?” Ella asked. I was in no state to drive, so I called a taxi, whilst Ella went to talk to Kelsey. Max was still cheering on the stripper cop as she danced around in her underwear and a police hat. I could see Vero trying not to laugh – it was probably the funniest striptease I’ve ever seen, and she was hardly attractive. She had nothing on Ella.


Her building was within walking distance from my apartment – we could have walked, but knowing the state I was in, it could have taken some time. As soon as we got in the lift, I couldn’t hold back – I pushed her up against the wall, accidentally pushing the buttons meaning that we’d stop at every floor. Her hands raked through my hair, pulling at the side of my face, as my hand travelled up under her top. Ella’s kisses became more urgent as she bit my bottom lip before flicking her tongue across my lips, before tearing her teeth down my neck. I picked her up so she was straddling me, holding her against the wall, as she searched for her door key.

I kicked the door closed with my ankle, pausing in the hallway as to which direction to go in. Her place is as nice as mine. Focus, which one’s her room? Ella pointed in the direction of a door across the far side of the apartment. Shoving it open, I made my way to the bed, laying Ella down, removing her clothes. I could feel my cock growing hard in my boxers and I made myself focus on the disgusting stripper’s ass and TK’s drunken grin.

“Jordan,” Ella moaned, as one hand slid down into her jeans, as she lay there, eyes half closed. All thoughts flew out of my head as I watched her unable to take my eyes off her. I swallowed wondering what she was trying to do to me. I had never seen a girl touch herself before, well not like this. I stood there mesmerised by what she was doing to me. One eye flicked open,

“Are you going to help me?” she breathed. Did I need any encouragement? I stepped out of my jeans, and knelt in front of her bed, slowly undoing the zipper on her pants, revealing see through black knickers. Sliding the jeans off her legs, I slowly worked my way up her legs, kissing her smooth skin and sucking gently. The skin of her inner thighs was as soft as silk, as I gently kissed the crotch of her panties, running my fingers along the edge of it, before drawing it to one side. I kissed her outer lips, blowing gently against her clit. I could feel how hot and wet she was, her body inviting me inside.

“Touch me here,” Ella said guiding my hand towards her clit and rubbing it with my hand. She threw her head back, arching her back as I kissed her, my tongue slipping in and out, lapping up her juices. I drew a finger inside, watching Ella’s face grin before her eyes flickered closed, biting her bottom lip before shuddering and letting out a scream. “I want you,” she moaned, pushing herself harder onto my finger and off again. I pulled my top off, and angrily tore down my boxers before sticking my throbbing dick inside her, letting out a groan as I collapsed on top of her.

“Elllaaaaaaa,” I sighed, lifting her up on top of me, as she gradually reclined on top of my erect prick, letting me feel how wet and tight she was. She leaned forwards, rubbing herself against my stomach, kissing my neck forcefully as she slowly moved backwards, running her hands down my chest, kissing every inch of me. I started to move my pelvis making her move faster, watching her perfect chest bob up and down, her nipples hard as rocks.

“Make love to me,” she whispered in my ear, kissing my ear. I turned on my side, making sure not to crush her, placing one of her legs in between mine as I ran my fingers through her hair, holding her closer as we grinded together. I could hear her heart hammering in her chest next to mine as sweat trickled down our bodies, as our rhythm grew quicker and our grunting got louder. I could feel her walls clasping down around me as I started seeing stars as I got closer to the dizzy end. Ella pulled me out, moving down to lick my wet cock, tugging it once, twice, before moving back up as I splashed across her breasts and stomach. “I love, you,” I screamed. Fuck.

Fuck. I didn’t mean to say that – I really like Ella, but it’s too soon. And we're not even in a relationship, just this middle of the road 'exclusivity' thing. Fuck.I kissed her neck through the mass of hair, pulling her closer to me as I lay panting face down on the bed. I’m so embarrassed right now. What guy says I love you during sex? It doesn't count during sex, right?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jordan... maybe you can play it off like you were drunk and don't remember it.
    Or maybe you should just go with it* She may be receptive to the idea*

    Can't wait to see what happens next!!! Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it does count Jordan, and I wouldn't worry, Ella is certainly not the type to hold you to something like that! If anything it may scare her off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i like it, i love this story, its pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh Jordan....
    Can't wait to see what happens next, and what she says.

    ReplyDelete