Thank you so much for all the positive feedback last time - absolutely LOVED IT! Thanks guys. OK so as promised here is 17 - sorry it's a little on the short side but I finally feel like I've finally got my writing mojo back so here goes... Hope you all had a brilliant Easter. I'm not 100% sure about the song choice for this one, especially after a questionable one last time (Jizz in my pants anyone?)... anyways let me know your thoughts at the end, and song suggestions (I probably will change it) for this inSTAALment (thank you Rebelheart 87). India xxx
ELLA'S POV
Song: Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
He pulled the wine glass out of my hand, setting it on the table. With one quick movement he pulled me into him, my mouth pressing down on his. I heard myself give a little gasp as his hands ran through my hair.
His kiss was urgent and full of need. His tongue snaked across my lips, begging for entry, as I let it in, my own tongue toying with his. I could my heart beating harder as Jordan ran one hand up my legs, pushing harder against my stockings until he reached the bottom of my skirt. All of a sudden his hands stopped and the kiss was broken.
I frowned. Why did he stop? “You’re cute when you frown, but you look hotter when you smile,” Jordan said, kissing my forehead. Why had he just broken the kiss off?
“I wanted to ask if this is ok?” I nodded. It was better than ok.
“Are we ok?” Jordan asked again, his hands around my waist.
What a loaded question. Is there a we? I don’t know. I did know that I did want there to be an us, a we, a whatever this thing we’re doing. Too much thinking. Shut up and screw me.
“I think so,” I said, biting my lip, giving him the power to continue. Jordan immediately lowered his head down to kiss my bottom lip.
“I hate it when you do that, that lip thing,” he practically growled. I’ll do it more often if it means I get more kisses like that.
Jordan grinned and brought his lips back down to mine. His hands laced around my waist, as one hand began to move across my back and down as his hands slid over my butt before picking me up as if I weighed nothing, leading me away from the sofa. He pushed me hard up against the wall in the hall, my back slamming against it on contact. I was too drunk on lust to notice. His hands gripped my hips as I tried to get his shirt off, ripping it when I couldn’t get it off quick enough. My dress hunched up around my waist as I could feel him rubbing against the top of my thigh.
His lips grazed my neck, sucking, nibbling, marking me as his. He could mark me for all I cared right now - I didn’t want him to stop. His lips and the beginning of his stubble gently grazed my neck. I groaned, running a hand through his hair and down his neck, tugging on his hair, as his hands roamed upwards underneath my dress, pulling it over my head, as he quickly flicked my bra open, his hands pinching my hard nipples under the lace, before dragging me into his bedroom. Not that I needed to be dragged, but him being in complete control was more than doing it for me now.
He threw me hard onto the bed, kneeling between my thighs as he tore my dress off, his hands travelled up my legs, his eyes glazed over with lust. I playfully unzipped Jordan’s jeans, before admiring the way his arm muscles worked, sliding them down as he shed them on the floor. He pushed me back on the bed and began to kiss my inner thighs. He spread me open, pulling down my underwear as he teasingly played with me. I quivered when I felt his breath against my lips.He hesitated until I was ready to explode. At last he used his tongue, urgently licking my swollen clit as he eased two fingers in and out. In and out. I could feel my walls clamp around him, my stomach fluttering.
“Jordan…” I moaned, my hands tugging in his hair. Hearing me call his name urged him on - I could see his long aching dick straining against the cotton of his boxer briefs. I wouldn’t, no, couldn’t wait any longer.
“Fuck me!” I half screamed, as he slowly sucked my clit, his lips rubbing hard around it, his left hand on my thigh, applying pressure, sending shockwaves up my thigh.
“You have to say please,” he said through gritted teeth, giving me a fierce look with those ice blue eyes. That look that made me tingle and breathless all at once. Nice girls are supposed to be polite, I know but I was positively dripping now, and I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out for him.
“Now! Jordannnn - please” I groaned trying not to forget my manners, my eyes fluttering closed as he plunged three fingers inside of me, his thumb still teasing my clit, pushing it down and around in a figure of eight, as his fingers played inside me. I gasped, arching my back as a wave of pleasure over took me, my shoulders shuddering. He slowly pulled his fingers out to peel on a condom before slamming his dick hard inside me.
I could feel him shudder as he let out a feral howl. The muscles in his shoulders tensed as he held himself up above me before he plunged into me again, harder, needier than before. I wrapped my legs around his lower back, drawing him deeper as he groaned into the nape of my neck. He pulled out just as I was about to go over the edge, before bringing me to the brink again and pushing back in, banging the headboard against the wall until I thought the neighbours would call the police. He brought my to the edge again and again before staring into me just as he quivered and came, moments before a fierce orgasm ripped through me. "Oh Goddddd," I screamed, biting into his shoulder as my fingers raked down his back, before I flopped down, soaking into a world of pillows.
He lay panting next to me, before throwing his arm around me and pulling me closer. My body felt like jelly as we both lay there lifeless, silent apart from our heavy breathing. “We forgot the toffee sauce,” he said into my hair as his fingers started to creep down my sides. He wanted to think about toffee sauce now, when I’ve just had the best goddamn sex in my entire life.
I let out a little laugh, taking in the sigh of him lying on his stomach on the bed next to me, still lightly tanned from holiday. How did I get so lucky?
The sun streaming through the window gently woke me as I lay smothered in bedding with a huge arm draped across my stomach, binding me in place. I tried to snuggle my way out, but Jordan’s grasp tightened each time, before his crotch started to grind into my ass. I bit my lip, and turned over to face him. He might be ready for round two, but he didn’t have to be at the airport in two hours. And after last night’s animalistic sex, I wasn’t sure my sore body could deal with seconds before breakfast.
“I have to go,” I whispered, kissing him on the nose, taking in the little scar on his forehead before kissing that too. His grip tightened, and his eyes scrunched shut, his nose wrinkling upwards. Besides acting like a kid, he was making it hard for me to leave him here.
“I have a flight to New York this morning,” I whispered again, not sure why I was whispering, as there was no one to hear us. His grip slackened and I kissed him gently, before moving away to find my clothes, from wherever he’d thrown them last night. I'd become one of those girls. The ones I'd seen sneaking home back to their dorms after a one night stand, still dressed in yesterday's clothes.
“Ella?” Jordan said, sitting straight up in bed, his morning glory still clear through the crisp white sheets. “Are we more than just friends?”
Ugh, I’d been dreading this conversation. I didn’t know. Friends, why did I ever come up with that idea? If I'd known the sex would be that amazing, I'd never have suggested it. Friends didn’t make out. Friends didn’t bring each other toffee sauce. Friends didn’t tear each others clothes off and friends did not sleep together. Certainly we had way overstepped the limits of friendship in his car last week and last night had blown any remaining certainty of that old line, that we were ‘just good friends’. I didn’t want the whole ‘friends with benefits’ but after the mind blowing sex I’d just had, I wasn’t even sure I wanted to go to New York. Not just yet.
I didn't really even know what I wanted, let alone what he wanted. But I did know that I wanted more sex like that and that I wanted Jordan in my life in one way or another. Maybe I could just keep him in my cupboard as a sex slave? I moved back to sit on the bed, fixing my hair in a messy bun. God only knew what I looked like, and I needed to get home and pack too.
“I don’t know Jordan, I really don’t. I don’t even know what I want. Last night was, um, incredible, but we can’t just be friends, but I’m not headed towards a relationship either,” I answered truthfully. The last thing I need is a relationship. Talking about my feelings is not one of my strong points, especially when I’m attracted to a guy. I’ve never been good at it, despite my mother being one of the top therapists in MontrĂ©al. I wouldn’t say that has driven me in the opposite direction, I’m not a closed clam, but opening up is never easy.
“I like you, last night was good. How about we try being, exclusive? I’ll drive you home,” Jordan offered, as he got out of bed. Get back in bed Jordan, before you convince me to stay for round two, three and four and make me miss my flight. I know this conversation was far from over but I really didn't have the time to stay and chat it out. A naked Jordan was not making it easy for me to concentrate.
“Exclusive sounds good,” I said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before heading out into the hallway and finding my shoes and jacket. I needed to get away from his naked perfection before I found myself staying longer than I should.
Hello Goodbye
7 years ago

Whoa! I love Ella's attitude, she knows what she wants and asks for it. And Jordan brings it!
ReplyDeleteGreat update
ReplyDeleteHOT!
ReplyDeleteAnd exclusive sounds like a very good comprimise*
Sounds good to me. Yum Jordan.
ReplyDeleteI love it and cant wait for new one!! :P
ReplyDelete