*Spring Break*
fantastic followers
My Other Stories
Cheers, Darling
Jordan Junior
♥ the story so far ♥
▼
2010
(61)
►
September
(1)
▼
June
(15)
NEW STORY
59/60. Opportunity
58. Bedtime
57. Et maintenant?
56. Consequences
55. Reasons
54. Basement
53. Plastic Cups
52. Lemoyne
51. Sacrilège
50. Guilt
49. Funeral
48. Accident
47. Rosalie
46. B-Side
►
May
(17)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(13)
♥ ♥ Great Reads ♥ ♥
Before I Grew My Wings
Hello Goodbye
7 years ago
Immediate Danger
Big Announcements and New Projects
13 years ago
A Lucky Shot
Chapter 46: Quarter of a Century Old
13 years ago
Feels Like Home
Chapter 53
14 years ago
Hockey Mom
34. Three's Companny
15 years ago
Boys of Summer
New Story!!
15 years ago
Not-so-Saint Sidney
Chapter 12
15 years ago
I only sleep with hockey players
EleaStories-Booked for Love
About Me
India
View my complete profile
anything you can do, I can do better
Sunday, June 13, 2010
NEW STORY
I've just started a new story called
Jordan Junior
now that this one has come to an end - let me know what you think. Thank you all so much for reading - I can't thank you guys enough!
1 comment:
jen
September 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM
PLEASE UPDATE JORDAN JUNIOR!!! it's been forever and i really love the story.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASE UPDATE JORDAN JUNIOR!!! it's been forever and i really love the story.
ReplyDelete