Friday, June 11, 2010

58. Bedtime

Short and sweet


Ludovico Einaudi - Le Onde


JORDAN'S POV


I opened my eyes looking around at the stark whiteness which blinded my eyes. It must still be early, I thought as the first streaks of sunlight shone through the white muslin drapes. I looked across at the figure next to me, her blonde hair fanned out across the pillow. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. In a few hours she would be gone for the day and I had some major plans to make for this evening.

I drew her closer to me, kissing her bare shoulders as she murmured something in her sleep. She buried her head into the pillow before turning around to me and smiling ever so slightly. Her smile was so small that if I had blinked I might have missed it.

“It’s too early,” she said pulling the white cotton sheet and raising it over both of our heads. The sheet was translucent in the morning light and I could see her clearly under the cover. “Morning,” I said kissing her gently, not caring that Ella hates morning breath.

She smiled sleepily back at me, scooting closer into my chest so that I was spooning her. I could feel the gentle curve of her ass through her small pyjama bottoms as she wiggled getting comfortable. I rested my left hand on her left hip, playing with the elastic of her pyjama bottoms as my right arm ran through her hair.

“Jordan,” she warned as I started drawling lines with my fingers across her bare stomach. She wiggled her ass against my crotch again, as I swallowed, forcing myself not to think about sex. Thoughts of Geno and Max's sweaty, smelly equipement filled my mind. Although she had warned me, she hadn’t gone as far away as to move my hand away. I continued drawing light circles on the area across the bottom of her stomach.

“A huh,” I said into the back of her hair, moving a little of it out of the way so I could kiss the nape of her neck. She twisted her head around so I took the opportunity to kiss her on the cheek.

“You don’t know what you do to me,” she said as I continued drawing circles, pressing lightly on her smooth skin. “I think I do,” I said pushing my head forward so my mouth was next to her ear. Gently I began to draw larger lines and circles, slowly tracing ‘I love you’ on her skin before I started playing with her pyjama bottoms. Ella giggled a little, letting me know that she was enjoying the effect I had on her.

“Jordan,” she growled as she wriggled against me again. I inched my hand just inside the top of her pyjamas, waiting for her to stop me. I could feel her smiling against my cheek as I drew my fingers lower and lower until I could feel her shaved pussy against my fingers. She felt hot and wet against my fingers. With my right hand, I slowly tugged her pants down to her knees so I had better access.

Ella let out a little purr as she moved against my thigh, letting me know that I was hitting the spot. Carefully I rubbed her clit with one finger as Ella ground herself closer to me. With my middle finger I played with the edge of her pussy, encircling her wetness with my finger.

I could feel my blood draining south to my nether regions as they got warmer and my erection pushed against the cotton of my boxers and into Ella’s backside. Ella turned around until she was facing me, pushing my hand back to where it was again as she slid my boxers down.

Taking one hand and never taking her eyes off me, she wrapped one hand around my cock and gently began to twist whilst rubbing up and down. Ever so slowly, she bit her lip watching my reaction as she tightened her grip and began to move faster. “Ella,” I breathed. I had no words because there were no words. I don’t know how much more I could take. I kicked my boxers off and rolled on top of Ella, supporting myself with my arms as I looked down at her. “Are you sure?” I asked searching her eyes. She just nodded, her eyes laced with desire, want and need.

I kissed her gently as she responded with more passion, arching her back up to meet my chest, running her fingers across my chest and down my arms. “Never been more sure,” she smiled. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as I kissed my way down her neck to her collarbone and down her chest.

“Now,” she begged, pulling me up, clawing at my hair as she wrapped her legs around my back bringing me closer to her. With one hand I inserted my cock slowly into her dripping pussy, feeling the tight slick sides, I stared down into her eyes as she slowly began to move underneath me. “I love you,” I whispered as she looked back up at me. I knew she loved me even if she wasn’t at the stage where she was ready to say it again.

I pushed my cock in deeper, hearing Ella gasp in delight as she wrapped her legs tighter around me, pushing her pelvis up until I was grinding against her. I moved slowly at first, wanting to last as long as possible. This was so perfect that I hadn’t wanted to rush any of it.

“Harder,” Ella moaned as I thrust into her. I moved against her, focusing on my breathing and the look in her eyes. I didn't want to take my eyes away from hers. I felt her tense beneath me as her walls slammed hard around my cock, knowing she was only seconds away.

When she finally came, I grabbed the headboard with one hand as my cock throbbed before I shot my load inside her. I didn't pull out of her, letting myself go limp inside of her as I rolled over, still looking at her, holding her in my arms. She snuggled into my chest, kissing my neck and collar bone.


Our silence was broken only minutes later by Ella asking what the time was. It was only seven which meant plenty of time for round two. I know Ella is hungry for this position at the end of the summer and she doesn't want to mess up her chances by being late. But as soon as we leave this bed, the best morning ever will be over. I don't want to leave this moment.

"I'll come with you today," I offered. I wanted to see where she worked and she what her day was like. Her eyes widened in belief as she told me how she drives to the metro station and then takes the metro into the city.

I nodded, not really knowing what I was supposed to be doing. I could call Max and figure something out and call my brothers.
"Let's go shower," she said taking my hand as I followed her towards her bathroom.

This day could only get better, I thought as I closed the shower door.

6 comments:

  1. YAY (: Oh, she loves him. please update again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where's chapter 57.5? Did Ella just let him back in, with no further explanations? I guess all that shopping really paid off! I'll have to wait for Ella's POV.

    Very hot India, I'm going to miss you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with MelTing, I am glad that they both seem happy, and it was very hot, but I guess the shopping worked?

    Haha.

    I am really anxious to see what you have planned for the last two updates because this story could go a number of ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a little behind apparently in the last week but I'm caught up now. I'm glad that they worked things out and that she is letting him back into her life. Sometimes it takes losing someone close to you to make you realize to not take anything in your life for granted. Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when r u going to update? cuz i really wanna see if this relationship will last....

    i hope somepeople out there do more stories like this with jordan staal as the main character lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what i'm going to do with my life when this story is over. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!

    ReplyDelete