I was a little disappointed I only received two comments on the last chapter, especially when I have over 40 followers. Was it especially bad? Please comment, it really helps me know if you're enjoying it and your opinions on the characters. It's really hard for me to watch the Habs - Pens series, my two favourite teams (I live in Montreal, so the atmosphere will be electric this evening). Here's to getting Jordan back on the ice soon.
Song:Griffin House - Better Than Love
JORDAN'S POV
I knew how stressed Ella had been recently with revision, finals and Sophie’s problem that I wanted to do something nice for her. I’ve never done anything nice for a guy in my life so I had no idea what to do. Max was no help, he was still trying to ‘woo’ Gina as he put it. TK told me to take her to a romantic restaurant – it had always worked for him and Kelsey. I wanted something more. Something out of the ordinary. So I turned to Flower.
“Something romantic?” Marc asked. “Vero is happy with me, I don’t do anything romantic.”
“And she’s still with you?” I asked wondering how Marc had managed to stay with her all this time, he’s such a goof.
There was a pause. “Err… yes. Maybe you speak to Vero, she will help you.” I listened to the phone being passed over, some rapid whispering in French before I heard Vero’s clear voice.
“Marc tells me you want to do something for your girlfriend. Why haven’t I met her?” Vero asked. I explained that she had enough on her plate with her finals that she hadn’t had time to even go to a game
though. Ella would probably like Vero.
“Anyway, I want her to relax, take her mind off things, she’s been so wound up over her work and I want an evening where she can take her mind off it. Something romantic,” I added.
Vero was too silent before she started asking me all of these questions about Ella to which I didn’t know the answer. I’m not sure I know her favourite colour – though I think it’s blue. Anyway Vero is a genius – problem solved!
I spent the afternoon buying candles, strawberries and a nice bottle of red. I don’t know much about wine but the label looks nice which is important. I went back to the apartment to clean, remind TK not to just drop by and called Max.
“Yo Gronky, what can I do for you on this fine day?” Max is always so cheerful even if someone pissed on his parade.
“Hey, you know those cushions and throws that Ella has in their living room, well, I need them. Go and see Gina, and just take them if you can. It’s important.”
“Going to have a pillow fight with Ella? Can I come?” Max asked all too eagerly. I could picture his sick puppy face lighting up at the thought of having a pillow fight with a girl.
“Nope, anyway, if you can get them, let me know, I don’t have time to go out round the shops looking for things like that.”
“You’re in luck, I’m at Gina’s now, can I tell her?”
“If you must.” I hung up to go and start clearing the lounge. Even though TK had moved out, my place was still the designated hang out, which I didn’t mind, but I did mind not having someone else to help me clean. After being satisfied that everything was tidyish, well in the cupboards, I went to take a shower. Tonight had to go perfectly, I just needed that. Ella needs a break from studying and she needs a bit of ‘R+R’ time.
Right on time, Ella knocked on the door. She looked hot, but I’ve decided she’d still look hot if she was covered in mud and hadn’t showered for a week. She had this radiance that bounced out of her personality and lit up the room around her. She is my very own personal star. I bent down to kiss her before taking her hands and leading her through. “No peeking,” I said, putting my hand over her eyes. I led her into the centre of the room, then through to the kitchen and back to the living room, trying to disorientate her. I picked her, up, spun her around over my shoulder and put her back down again, making sure her eyes were still firmly shut.
“OK, open your eyes,” I instructed. I watched Ella open her eyes, as her eyes widened in amazement at the hundred plus candles I had set around the living room. In the very centre of the floor was a large rug strewn with cushions and blankets.
“Wow,” Ella breathed, turning to me. She strung her arms around my neck, pulling my head down to her lips. “Thank you. This is the most romantic thing someone’s ever done for me. Aren’t those my cushions?” Me too, I thought. Thank you Vero. I’ve never done anything like this before. I sat down on the rug, gesturing for Ella to do the same.
“Yep, I had Max steal them from your place. Now this is the unromantic part, you know I can’t cook, so here,” I said pulling out about fifty take out menus from under the rug. Ella laughed.
“Right now, I couldn’t care if you cooked or not,” she said, taking a strawberry. I watched as she took a bite, watching the way her lips moved over the fruit. Seeing my look, Ella focused her huge eyes on me, with the fruit still between her lips. I couldn’t help but think about having those lips on my body.
“Maybe we should order food,” I said quickly, reminding myself again exactly why I was doing this for Ella. "How's Sophie?"
“Mmhmmm,” Ella hummed, with the strawberry still in her mouth. I know what happens when a girl hums when she’s giving me a blowjob - amazing vibrations. I forced myself to think of Sean Avery’s grinning mug as I opened the wine and poured two glasses. "She's in rehab in Utah, first day today. Her parents decided to send her there."
“Shall we just get pizza?” Ella suggested. Pizza is hardly the most romantic food in the world. Knowing Ella I’m sure she’d make it look sexy. Ella agreed and we settled on four cheeses and heaps of onion rings. To pass the time, I positioned myself behind Ella’s back, as I gently stroked her shoulders.
“Ohh Jordann,” Ella moaned, her head thrown back as I massaged her shoulders, my thumbs pushing out the knots in her back. I loved the way she moaned my name. I sneaked a peek at her face, her eyes were closed in pleasure. I moved my hands a little lower, applying pressure in small circles with my hands. I could feel her bra straps through the thin fabric of her dress and had to mentally try and remove the thought of Ella’s lace underwear from my brain. “Lower,” Ella instructed. Doing what I was told I moved my hands lower until they were massaging her lower back, every now and then my hands running up the sides, giving Ella physical shivers as her small shoulders moved up and down.
I swore under my breath, tearing myself away from her to answer the door for the pizza man, before dashing to the kitchen to cut the pizza and grab some plates. I wanted this evening to be perfect. Whilst I was in the kitchen, Ella came and stood behind me, linking her arms around my waist. From anyone else, I would have laughed about this position, but from her it felt so heartfelt and natural. “Thank you for all of this,” she whispered into my back.
“It’s OK,” I said, turning around and dropping a kiss in her hair. I need to find out what shampoo she uses, I want to smell like that, I thought. I’ll have a look in her shower next time I’m there.
We returned back to the candle lit living room, eating pizza and talking about her favourite films, our favourite music, childhood holidays; I found out she comes from a rich background – she goes to St Barts at Christmas for god’s sake. Anyway, all of the questions Vero had asked me earlier, I now knew the answers too. I felt like a good boyfriend.
“What do you want to watch?” I asked. I hadn’t bothered going to rent a movie because I wasn’t sure what she wanted to watch, probably not some action film.
“Whatever,” Ella replied. Helpful. “I’m really not fussed, I’m enjoying my perfect evening, so you choose.” Do not choose anything with too much action, do not choose anything sad or a chick flick, I don’t want to cry and look like a pussy.
“How about Scream?” I said looking through my collection. It’s a well known fact that chicks always like to get closer to guys when they watch scary films. Ella grinned.
“Perfect, we’ll see who screams first.” I popped the dvd in the machine before drawing Ella into the space between my legs - just where I want her to be - and covering us with a blanket. I blew out some of the candles that were further away to create more darkness.
Ella turned around and kissed me on the lips so I deepened the kiss, turning Ella around. As the kiss intensified and Ella began taking my t-shirt off, I hit mute on the remote. “Are you sure?” I wanted to check before I proceeded. She grinned a little which I took as my cue. Tonight I want to make sweet love to her and give her all the pleasure she’s given me.
Hello Goodbye
7 years ago

Sorry for lack of comment on last chapter - been away and just catching up. Love it - glad they did the tough love thing with Sophie. Jordan's turning into a real sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet he is, I think that Ella has reformed him! When are we getting to Ella calling the shots? Maybe she doesn't have to, he's shaped up.
ReplyDeleteI can sympathize with you as my team (Canucks) are taking on my second favourite team (Blackhawks) which has me kind of torn every game.
As for comments, I would just say that I think that comments are like an iceberg, for every comment there are probably 10-20 people reading and not commenting, so you just have to roll with it. Maybe people are distracted by the playoffs or something. That's my theory anyway and I'm sticking with it!
ahhhh that is so freakin cute...i loce it
ReplyDeletealso sorry for the no comment I read the last chapter on my black berry and cant comment
could you just send me a Jordan? k thanks :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Chapter!!
ReplyDeleteaww jordy's soo cute . he's everygirls dream rite now..
ReplyDeleteAwww... That was so sweet. XD
ReplyDeleteI love it.
The way you portray all the characters is amazing. (:
Can't wait to read more!
You're back on track! The last few chapters were a little out of the blue to me,kinda like random fillers - although i'm sure you'll bring those story lines back for a reason - but this was just the kind of chapter i was looking for. Romance abound and well-written. Can't wait to see where this story goes (and hope there are many, many more chapters to go!) :)
ReplyDeleteI like that he turns to Vero for advice on women. Going right to the source.
ReplyDeleteHe has made such a turn around soo fast it's incredible. Like he's all knight in shining armour right after dancing all up on that skank. Obviously her leaving scared him straight.
Jordan is becoming a good boyfriend and I'm glad they're relationship is becoming more than just physical.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a Jordan!